+1 (833) 685-0373
JUL 20,2024 11:03 AM
English English Español Español
You are from: Estados Unidos de America( select your country)
New Users
Join the Vacacionar Travel member´s club and create a quick and easy free account
Registered users
Already registered?
Log on using your user name and password.
Send a message to our staff.
Confinement Packages
Book your confinement package with us upon arrival in Cuba.
"All Inclusive" Hotels
Bask on the beaches of at all inclusive resorts ...
Economic Hotels
Get the cheap rates on all hotel rooms.
Boutique Hotels
An exclusive selection of boutique hotels from around Cuba.
Early Bookings
Save money on our early booking deals.
Design your trip
FilmMakers Groups
Producers and Filmmakers Groups
Groups to Cuba
Incentives & Groups on holidays. Make your dreams come true.
Use this section for last minute reservations
We accept
We accept VISA and MasterCard credit cards.
Approved Site by Minister of Tourism of Cuba
Site powered by 3Milenio Reservation System
Terms and Conditions


All visitors must carry a valid passport for at least six months. Those traveling as tourists must also have a tourist card.

Tourist cards can be purchased at Cuban consulates, and travel agencies or airlines authorized to do so. Visas and tourist cards are valid for 30 days from the day you arrive in Cuba, with the possibility of renewal for another 30 days.

If you wish to extend your tourist visa for an extra 30 days, you can do so at the Immigration Department located on Calle 20, entre 3ra. y 5ta. Ave., Miramar, Havana; for the price of $25.00 USD in legal stamps that can be purchased at any of the Branches of the Banco de Crédito y Comercio.

Visitors traveling to Cuba on business, studies, as journalists or for work, as well as for long stays, must apply for an entry visa at the Embassy or Consular Office of Cuba in their country of residence.

Citizens born in Cuba, who are not currently residing in the country, must apply for an Entry Permit (Permiso de Entrada) at the Embassy or Consular Office of Cuba in their country of residence. This request will be processed by the Immigration Department of Cuba.

Residents in the United States (not born in Cuba) must apply for a tourist card at Cuba's Interest Section in Washington or at a travel agency that has purchased the card from the Interest Section.

For further information on visa procedures, you can visit the web site of the Cuban Interest Section in the United States at

The laws of the United States of America prohibit any of its citizens from traveling to Cuba. Therefore, U.S. citizens must apply for a license from the Treasury and State departments.

For further information, see and

Back to Terms and Conditions
Playa Guardalavaca
Brisas Guardalavaca. Bird`s eye view of the villa.
The eastern Cuban province of Holguin, full of attractions for the active rest, has in its favor the diversity that make up the nature, history, culture ...
Other Tourist Zones of Cuba
Interactive maps of Cuba
Interactive maps of Cuba
Cuba: The Path to Diversification
The strategy to develop tourism in Cuba, supported by the country's nature, sun, beaches, adventures, culture and history, involves the diversification ...
Other Reports
Travel Tips
All you have to know before to travel to Cuba
Home | Cars | Hotels | Flights | Transfers | Open Voucher
About us | Affiliate System | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
®2001 - 2024 Vacacionar Travel S.A. All rights reserved.